OPEN FORMAT DJ | Mash Up & Remix Party Rock DJ:
Open Format DJ style, DJ Brian Howe is available to perform as headliner (or opener to international act) for big room nightclubs, upscale ultra lounges and popular dance venues across the U.S. and beyond. Popular “DJ Brian Howe Sets” are open format DJ style, which include high energy EDM (think fist pumping!) and Las Vegas style “Party Rock” (aka mash-up, mainstream pop dance remix).
Depending on your venue needs, DJ Brian Howe can play to your demographic audience and adjust the mix based on the flow of the evening and energy of the crowds. The goal (for nightclubs & lounges) is to “sell drinks”. With this in mind, DJ Brian Howe formulates a music mix that rotates your crowds from the dance floor to the bar.
Additionally, the goal is to retain the crowd that comes into your venue. If they come inside, a positive, fun & energetic atmosphere will keep them from going anywhere else. Good music and positive people will make this happen.
BRAND MARKETING & PRODUCT LAUNCHES:
DJ Brian Howe has been involved in many events that market or promote a brand or product. The most common is beverage & clothing. Some beverage clients include Bombay Sapphire, Bacardi, Kettle 1, Budweiser & Red Bull. For clothing, DJ Brian Howe has been a part of many fashion shows, store launches, sales promotions and more. If you are looking to promote a product, brand or launch a new service, CLICK HERE for pricing & availability.
DJ BRIAN HOWE: Book for special events!
|DJ Brian Howe is a disc jockey in Colorado, serving Loveland, Fort Collins, Denver Metro and Mountain Range. DJ Brian Howe is available for private event bookings (weddings, corporate, holiday, bar/bat Mitzvah, school dances, and more) as well as guest DJ sets in lounges, clubs, resorts & nightlife venues. Ranked #1 Dance DJ in Denver by Westword Magazine, DJ Brian Howe is the established choice as the best source for a DJ in Colorado to get the dance floor rocking!|
DJ BRIAN HOWE AWARDS & ACCOLADES:
- Named “Best Dance DJ” by Westword Magazine, 2010
- Nominated “Best DJ Entertainer” by Denver Ch. 7’s A-List
- Nominated “Top 100 National DJ” by DJ Times Magazine
- Featured (Front Page) DJ by Club Systems International Magazine
- Featured DJ / Entertainer Denver Post, Rocky Mtn. Times & Image Magazine
- Featured interview (Dec 2010) in Lodo Magazine
- Former mixshow DJ for XM RADIO ch. 81 “Air BPM”
- Former Resident DJ for Beta Nightclub (Ranked #1 club in the US)
- DJ for MC Hammer performances in San Francisco
- DJ for Tone Loc’ & Digital Underground
- DJ for Playboy Playmate & Reality Star Kendra Wilkinson
- Opening DJ for George Clinton (Parliament) and The Funkadelic
- Opening DJ for Mix Master Mike (Beastie Boys)
- Opening DJ for One Republic (top charting music group)
- Private DJ performance at residence of Onerepublic lead singer for private event
- Music provider for VH1 (Keeping up with the Kardashian’s)
- Music producer for Beachbody fitness videos (P90X, PiYo, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Hustle)
- Produced “Can You Feel It” theme song for Denver Nuggets
- Featured Anheuser-Busch DJ for west coast promotional tour
- DJ for GQ Magazine & Bombay Sapphire, Colorado Region